Nature-friendly adjuvant and water conditioner
Facilitate foliar spray efficiency
Improves soil water distribution
Indication of the optimal pH
LOWERS pH - SOFTENS WATER - REDUCES SURFACE - TENSION
Abundigro’s Super Surfer is a fully water-soluble wetting agent that operates through multi-directional mechanisms of action. The product is specifically designed to enhance the wetting ability of irrigation spray, while also facilitating water penetration and distribution throughout the soil profile.
NOURISHES THE PLANTS & FACILITATES THE INTEGRATED PEST MANAGEMENT PROGRAM
Super Surfer provides the highest quality nutrients and increases the foliar feed efficiency and homogenous moisture dispersion.
COMPOSITION % (M/V):
Nitrogen (N) total: 4
Phosphorus pentoxide (P2O5) total: 21,0
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
he solution is designed to condition water, improving its ability to enhance the effectiveness of a foliar spray. The quality and wetting ability of irrigation water are critical for this purpose. By reducing the pH level and surface tension of the water, this solution ensures optimal wettability of the foliar spray, facilitating water penetration.
Super Surfer can be also used with all foliar fertilisers and pesticides, and organic bio-stimulants.
1. Fill the spray tank to 50% with water before adding Super Surfer.
2. Observe the change of colour of the solution to slightly pink.
3. Depending on the hardness of the water, you should add the amount of product that will lead to the desired pH of the water – about 5.5.
4. To do this, follow the colour scale given at the bottom of the label.
5. The average dose is 80-120ml per 100 l of water.
6. If you are not able to determine the colour gradient 100ml per 100L is the average application rate.